Monday-Saturday 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
We are pleased to introduce to you Opelousas General Health System's employee health program that is designed to work hand-in-hand with helping local employers with their many employee health needs. This program will assist in controlling costs associated with rising workers' compensation and general healthcare costs.
The WellnessWorks program is designed to help provide on-going communication and easy access to health care services to you and your employees in an effort to improve the overall health and wellness of your workforce.
The four basic components that make up the WellnessWorks program include:
Injury Prevention• Provide onsite safety talks and onsite loss prevention strategies
• Schedule physicals, drug screens and any other required pre-hire services needed
• Needs analysis of worksite
Injury Intervention• Cost-effective and efficient providers to ensure timely treatment
• Providers that understand the importance of completing Return-to-Work paperwork timely
• Ongoing communication regarding appointments, tests ordered, etc., to keep you informed about the status of your injured employee
Wellness Promotion• Review of preventative health benefits available in your insurance plan
• Employee education talks and events regarding their wellness benefits
• Health Risk Appraisal education and services - surveys that provide individual's information regarding their current health risk factors, as well as suggesting areas for improvement
General Health• Monthly health education and safety awareness information via email addresses and flyers
• WellnessWorks at Home cards - 24/7 Service Coordination number to call for assistance in scheduling all employees' healthcare needs
Our Service Coordinators are available by phone 24/7 to assist you in scheduling any service you may need.
Feel free to call them at (888) 977-3319 to schedule an appointment or if you have any additional questions regarding the program
The program also has a Corporate Health Consultant (CHC) that will act as a liaison between you and Opelousas General Health System and affiliated providers. There is no cost associated with enrolling in the WellnessWorks program. To schedule a complimentary onsite employee health consultation session, simply call (888) 977-3319.